- The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention - How will you make a difference this week?
- This Advent - Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can - Use your gifts and talents to make a difference.
- And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. (Colossians 3:17, NIV)
- How are you remembering the reason for the season? Each of us is an Innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus this Christmas.
- Give a gift of hope - Buy an extra item whilst you are shopping and donate it to a local food bank or charity. Small steps make a big difference.
- The Lord has told us what is good - do what is just - show constant love - and live in humble fellowship with our God. (Micah 6:8)
- It's easy to get wrapped up in the things we want at the cost of the people and moments that matter. Take a step back and look for the real picture.
- Spend time with people you love and care about. Don’t let work, money or addiction get in the way of those who matter to you.
- And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. (Galatians 6:9, ESV)