- We will always remember - let us learn from yesterday so that we may transform our tomorrows.
- Hold on to HOPE. It changes how we see ourselves. It challenges what we value and transforms what we do with our lives.
- Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn’t love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. (Ephesians 5:1-2, MSG)
- Before you speak let your words pass through 3 gates – At the 1st ask yourself, "Is it true?" At the 2nd – "Is it necessary?" At the 3rd – "Is it kind?"
- Your words have great power – use them to support and inspire.
- Conduct yourselves with wisdom, making the most of every opportunity. Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt. (Colossians 4:5)
- Although no one can go back and make a brand new start – anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
- Don’t be afraid of change - it is leading you to a new beginning.
- Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. (Matthew 7:7, NIV)
- When you need – God knows. When you ask – God listens. When you believe – God works.
- God does not begin by asking us about our ability, but only about our availability.
- For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. (Ephesians 2:8, NIV)