- May each sunrise hold more promise, and every sunset hold more peace.
- Every story has an end, but in life, every ending is a new beginning.
- And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me… You know the way to the place where I am going. (John 14:2-4, NIV)
- Your life is your message to the world – Make sure it is inspiring.
- Success is not final – Failure is not fatal – it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:16, NIV)
- Never let a stumble be the end of your journey. If it doesn’t challenge you – it won’t change you.
- When you feel like quitting think about why you started. Stay patient and trust your journey.
- If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me. (Psalm 139: 9-10, NIV)
- There is one thing that God says to every believer, regardless of circumstance - "Trust Me".
- Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need.
- Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. (Hebrews 11:1, NIV)