- Every moment holds the hope of a new beginning.
- Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
- It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again.. (Galatians 5:1, NIV)
- Never let yesterday use up today.
- It’s not about having time – It’s about making time.
- To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven. (Ecclesiastes 3:1, ESV)
- Live in P.E.A.C.E. (Prayerfully Encourage + Actively Contribute – Everyday)
- Peace may sound simple – one beautiful word – but it requires everything we have, every quality, every strength and every prayer.
- Let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. (Colossians 3:15, NLT)
- Let your good deeds be like rain - Drop a little everywhere.
- Be authentic – live with purpose - make a difference.
- What good is it for one of you to say that you have faith if your actions do not prove it… faith: if it is alone and includes no actions, then it is dead. (James 2:14-16, NIV)