- Life is God's gift to you – What you do with that life is your gift to God.
- Act as if what you do makes a difference – It DOES.
- Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. (1 Timothy 6:12, NIV)
- Real generosity towards the future lies in giving all to the present.
- Strength does not lie in what you have, it lies in what you can give.
- Remember this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. (2 Corinthians 9:6, NIV)
- Write your plans in pencil and give God the pen - We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned before we can embrace the life that is waiting.
- Patience is not simply the ability to wait, but how you act while you are waiting.
- Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. (Psalm 62:5, NLT)
- Never forget that you can always turn to God before you return to God.
- Tonight, remember that God doesn’t ever sleep or slumber, so you can – Pray, relax and let go and let God do the rest.
- Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28, NIV)