- If you are too busy to spend time with God, you are busier than He intends you to be.
- The way we spend our time defines who we are. This week make time to pause. Find a moment of stillness - An opportunity to listen and renew your strength.
- Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. (James 4:8, ESV)
- One kind word can change someone's entire day. Let us strive to make that difference today.
- Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive, because your words become your behaviour.
- Remember this, my dear friends! Everyone must be quick to listen, but slow to speak and slow to become angry. (James 1:19, GNT)
- The first hour is the rudder of the day. Spend it wisely. Don't turn on any technology for 1 hour each morning and see the difference it makes.
- The greatest measure of where you place your priorities is TIME. This week contains 604800 seconds. How will you use them?
- Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time… do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. (Ephesians 5:15-17, ESV)
- Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
- It's never too late to be what you might have been.
- For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people. (Titus 2:11, ESV)