- Good things come to those who believe. Better things come to those who wait. And the best things come to those who never give up.
- Effort will release its reward only after you refuse to quit. Remember great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance.
- Be on your guard - stand firm in the faith - be courageous - be strong. (1 Corinthians 16:13, NIV)
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be... is what you do today.
- Never get tired of doing little things for others - Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts.
- Love never gives up - Never loses faith - is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance. (1 Corinthians 13:7)
- It takes a strong person to say sorry and an even stronger person to show forgiveness.
- Don't start the day with the broken pieces of yesterday - Remember, today is a fresh start - an opportunity for a new beginning. Embrace it.
- Be kind to one another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. (Ephesians 4:32, ESV)
- Before you talk - Listen. Before you react - Think. Before you criticise - Wait. Before you pray - Forgive. Before you quit - Try.
- Be Positive, Patient and Persistent.
- Clothe yourself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. (Colossians 3:12, GNT).