- God always gives us a fresh start - it is called TODAY.
- Face trouble with courage - disappointment with cheerfulness and triumph with humility.
- Praise be to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:3, NIV)
- A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
- The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.
- Forgetting what lies behind – I press on toward the goal in order to win the prize, which is God's call through Christ Jesus to the life above. (Philippians 3:13-14, ESV)
- Identify a location where you feel at peace, relaxed, uplifted. Take a break from your daily routine and spend some time there.
- The environment can have a significant impact on how you feel. This week blow away the cobwebs by taking a stroll in the fresh air.
- Show me your ways Lord, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Saviour and my hope is in you. (Psalm 25:4 - 5, NIVUK)
- If you desire to make a difference in the world - you must be different from the world.
- What you do makes a difference and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
- Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. (1 John 3:18, NIV)