- Be bold enough to use your voice. Brave enough to listen to your heart and strong enough to change.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- I know the Lord is always with me - I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. (Psalm 16:8, NLT)
- Have the courage to think differently - courage to forgive, to be creative, to travel unexplored paths and to make new discoveries.
- Take comfort from how far you have come. Have faith in what can be achieved.
- For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV)
- Faith is like WiFi – it is invisible but it has the power to connect you to what you need.
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. (Psalm 23:1-3, ESV)
- Easter is a time to rejoice - Be thankful - Be assured that all is forgiven and that life extends beyond the soil of the earth.
- Don't get pulled into the chocolate rush this Easter. Pause and reflect upon its true meaning - the gift of life - Forgiveness and new hope.
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16, ESV)