- The environment, the world in which we live and work is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations. What steps can you take to make a difference?
- Everyone can do simple things to make a difference, and every little bit really does count.
- As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of Gods varied grace. (1 Peter 4:10, ESV)
- Be strong enough to stand alone - Smart enough to know when you need help - and brave enough to ask for it.
- Our desire for change must be greater than our desire to stay the same. Before you give up consider the reasons why you held on for so long.
- Remember - The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. (Psalm 145:18, ESV)
- Faith is transforming. It must be mirrored in How we think - How we act and How we respond and relate to those around us.
- When you hear negative comments coming from within, tell yourself to stop. Remember - you are a child of God - Unique and wonderfully made.
- Jesus said - Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples. (John 13:34-35)
- God is working things out for you, even if you don’t feel it – Hold On – where faith and hope grow, miracles blossom.
- Remember – success isn’t permanent and failure isn’t fatal – it’s the courage to continue that counts.
- Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6, ESV)