- This week focus on the future – reconnect with your dreams, hopes and wishes. Take a step towards turning these into reality. Be brave, Be bold, be brilliant.
- Don’t let a lack of confidence stop you from realizing your dreams and your potential. Make a list of your achievements and read this when self doubt kicks in.
- I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13, WEB)
- We all have a story to tell. Talking to others about your faith will help you learn more about what it means to you.
- All good workouts require planning and structure – in the same way let us consider our words and the language we use so that we build up and encourage.
- Have reverence for Christ in your hearts and honour him as Lord. Be ready at all times to answer anyone who asks you to explain the hope you have. (1 Peter 3:15, GNT)
- Never mistake God’s patience for his absence. His timing is perfect and his presence is constant. He is always with you.
- Trust in Gods timing – it is better to wait a while and have things fall into place, than to rush and have things fall apart.
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Philippians 4:6, NIV)
- God has planted greatness in you – let today be the beginning of a great adventure as you step into the gifts he has given you.
- Not everyone will understand your journey – that’s fine – it is not their journey to make sense of – it is yours.
- For the Spirit that God has given us does not make us timid; instead, his Spirit fills us with power, love, and self-control. (2 Timothy 1:7, GNT)