Palms in Prayer
As you step through your time of prayer, use your hand to hold each digit in turn, moving slowly up each of the three joints of your finger…
P : PREPARE
- What are you bringing to the Lord in prayer today?
- Are there things you wish to say sorry for?
- Are you in a space where you can spend time in uninterrupted prayer?
A : ASK
- Prayers for the World
- Your Community
- Yourself and your family
- Is God laying anything on your heart?
- Is there something you feel called to respond to?
- Is there a scripture or verse that comes to mind?
Dwell in God’s Love. Use this time of prayer to meet with Him and rest in His presence.
- He is always with you – You are never alone.
- You are loved – a child of God, unique and wonderfully made.
- You have been given the gift of His Grace – You are a new creation – The old has past, the new is here.
S: STEP OUT
- Be filled by the Holy Spirit and step out in faith and with confidence.
- Picture how you will convert God’s vision into action today.